We all are familiar with the cactus-like plant Aloe Vera, which is also called Ghritkumari in Sanskrit, has tiny little thorns and is easily found in our gardens. In ancient Egypt, Aloe Vera was called the plant of Immortality and was used widely in skin remedies for its miraculous healing properties. Aloe Vera is a succulent plant and stores water in its leaves. It is shaped like a sword, green in color with fleshy leaves which have gel in it. Aloe Vera plant needs to be planted outdoor and needs a warm climate. It doesn’t need any proper care or treatment. It can grow in any condition. Also known as the natural healer, Aloe Vera is a miraculous plant full of surprises. There are endless benefits of aloe Vera.
Here are 16 Amazing Uses and Beauty Benefits of Miraculous Plant Aloe Vera
Amazing Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
- Intake of Aloe Vera juice can help in reducing inflammation of eyes ears.
- Drinking Aloe Vera juice can help you ease in severe digestive problems. It has benefits of Laxative properties, it is best for constipation.
- Aloe Vera juice is amazing for reducing cholesterol levels. It helps in reducing Triglycerides which helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels.
- When consumed on daily basis Aloe Vera juice can help regulate the blood sugar levels. It is very good for diabetic patients.
- If Want to detoxify your system drink two teaspoons of Aloe Vera juice mixed with one glass of water daily in the morning. This drink can also help you in treating ulcers.
- If you are dealing with pain in your gums then apply fresh Aloe Vera gel directly to the infected gum. It will reduce the pain and inflammation.
- Consumption of Aloe Vera juice really helps in improving oral hygiene. If you are suffering from gingivitis, cold sores or mouth ulcers, consumption of Aloe Vera juice will help in healing them as it provides a laxative relief.
- Aloe Vera juice works wonders if you are suffering from indigestion problems.
- Drinking Aloe Vera juice helps in increasing your metabolism which will help you in losing weight.
- Whenever you are suffering from any kind of inflammation just drink some Aloe Vera juice, it has beta-sitosterol which helps in minimizing swelling.
- We all know constipation isn’t something we want to deal with, and it’s not at all pleasing. However, if you want to avoid such situation drink Aloe Vera juice as it helps in your constipation get under control.
Amazing Benefits of Aloe Vera Gel
As we all know this incredible plant needs no introduction to us, it is a well-known beneficial plant for all of us and our household. For minor cuts, bad acne, sunburn and so many, we rely on our trusted Aloe Vera plant. As you have read above Aloe Vera is a plant that has endless benefits, and we have talked about the Aloe Vera juice let’s talk about the benefits of Aloe Vera gel benefits for our skin.
- Helps you fight with the sign of aging- our skin has natural elastic and it gains its shape after stretching due to the collagen, but with year and age, the skin starts to become loose because it stops the production of the collagen. So what to do? Here comes our super plant Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is really a miraculous plant when it comes to fighting signs of aging, and it also helps in delaying the sign of aging. For best results apply fresh Aloe Vera gel and massage on your skin in circular motions. For best results leave the gel overnight and use regularly.
- Treats acne and reduces acne scars- we all hate those acne and acne scars on our face. It’s like a nightmare for all of us having single acne on our face. For dealing with this nightmare and avoid acne and acne scars now you have Aloe Vera gel for the rescue. Aloe gel has antibacterial properties in it which are really effective in reducing acne redness and treating acne. It also helps in reducing the inflammation and swelling due to acne.
- Treats dry and patchy skin- fresh flowing aloe Vera gel is a great thing to be applied on your skin and even better when applied at night. It helps you getting rid of the dead skin cells and fine lines. Aloe gel helps in producing collagen which gives your skin that elasticity which makes you look young and beautiful. It also treats dry skin when used regularly.
- Great sun block- we all use different types of sunblocks to prevent our skin from those harmful UV rays that can damage our skin. But sometimes we do get sunburns from different reasons. If you are dealing with sunburns apply fresh Aloe Vera gel on the affected area. It has great cooling properties and will reduce the pain and lighten the redness too. Aloe Vera gel will give you amazing results if used regularly.
- Aloe Vera gel is great for small nicks and cuts and burns. It heals insect bites too. Apply fresh aloe Vera gel on the infected area.
These were some of the few benefits of Aloe Vera gel and Aloe Vera juice. Hope it will help you. As it helps everybody in one way or the other. Do try and let me know which one suited best for you.